Despite the slump in the real-estate industry, ready to move flats in Noida, and surrounding areas continue to be highly popular. This includes both big and small developers. One of the biggest reasons for their popularity apart from their affordability happens to be the connectivity options.
Noida is well-connected by almost every road, including the NH-24. However, what attracts home buyers the most is the metro connectivity. With the proposal of the Noida metro to extend it further deeper into Noida, ready-to-move-in apartments are now being lapped up by eager buyers.
Additionally, the prices of under-construction properties tend to fluctuate and their deadlines for handing over are more often than not missed by realtors. A 12% GST is also imposed on under construction properties. In contrast, ready-to-move-in properties are delivered almost instantly and are considered a better proposition when it comes to reselling.
No service taxes are levied on ready-to-move-in apartments. They also help earn a good amount of rental income if you decide to move in later. This rental amount can be used for paying back the home loan EMI.
If you are planning to buy a ready-to-move in-house in Noida and want to avail a home loan, then there are many financial institutions which offer home loans of upto 3.5 crore at very attractive interest rates and tenor of up to 20 years. The process requires very little documentation and is almost entirely online. If you are interested, you can visit the website of any such financial institution to know more.
More Option For Ready To Move in Apartment Visit: http://www.problemsolutions24.com/ready-move-apartments-noida-good-investing-option/
NOIDA, which stands for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority; is one of the best places to live in. The planning and development have been executed so well, even the residents of Delhi are switching to Noida these days. In addition to that, the continuously rising number of industries, amplifying the employment rate, has highly favored the growth of NOIDA. On a serious note,property in Noida can get you a great deal of profit in the next couple of years. However, you have to make sure you have invested in the right place.
To make sure you get your hands on the best 2 BHK flats in NOIDA, we have come up with the list of top 4 housing projects in the city.
- Exotica Dreamville: Lavishly located in Sector 16-C on the Gaur City Road in Noida, the Exotica Dreamville is one of the top residential projects you can aim for. Apart from the host of amenities provided, the best part about the said residential project is the fact that houses in this complex are built using earthquake-resistant infrastructure.
- Civitech Sampriti: Civitech Sampriti is located in sector 77, and offers a wide array of facilities like a fully equipped gymnasium, tennis court, swimming pool, and clubhouse etc.
- Prateek Wisteria: Last but not the least, Prateek Wisteria is a great option for people hunting for some affordable 2 BHK flats for sale in NOIDA. The property is located in Sector 77, surrounded by greenery and peaceful neighbors.
On a concluding note, equip yourself with affordable housing finance schemes if you are planning to book a 2 BHK flat with one of the abovementioned residential project developers.
Different Types of 2BHK Flat in Noida Option Available:https://www.facecool.com/profiles/blogs/select-a-2bhk-in-noida-from-this-round-up-of-the-best-properties
Noida is one of the best and most well planned cities in all of Asia. The real estate Noida market is developing in multiple directions. Indeed, the real estate development in Noida has far expanded towards Ghaziabad and Delhi and also towards Mathura and Greater Noida. Those who wish to buy flats in the NCR eventually find themselves settling for Noida due to its massive future potential. When compared to other regions of NCR, the flats in Noida are priced affordably. When a buyer looks for an accommodation, he/she wants something suitable and within budget. You may buy an apartment here by choosing from 1BHK, 2BHK and 3 BHK flat configurations as per your requirements. Check out the top locations that are worth investing in Noida:
- Noida Extension: The well developed area in Noida offers a plethora of housing options. It is a well developed region, which is perfectly linked to Greater Noida, Noida and Ghaziabad. Builders in India are coming up with prominent new residential projects in Noida and connected areas and thus it is a suitable choice for the prospective buyers. It is indeed very much preferred by the buyers.
- Sector 74-79: In Noida, sector 74 to Sector 79 enjoys amazing connectivity to the areas of Sector 50-51. The region is well connected to Central Noida, Greater Noida Expressway and the parts of South Delhi and East Delhi.
- Greater Noida Expressway: This is the corporate center of Noida and is an excellent choice for the prospective buyers. Numerous residential projects are being developed by builders here. It has good connectivity to sector 18 and so we may say that it is the perfect location for investment.
- Sector 32 Noida: Sector 32 Noida is the very heart of the city which is in close proximity to several key destinations. Thus, one can commute in a hassle free manner here via the public transport facilities.
- Yamuna Expressway: Being connected to Delhi, Yamuna Expressway is the ideal area where the buyers can invest. Apart from superior connectivity, Yamuna Expressway has some of the chief attractions like F1 Track, Singapore night safari, several knowledge parks and also Gautam Buddha University. Noida police patrols the area on a 24 hour basis and thus it is comparatively safer than other regions.
Affordable Housing Options in Noida
Flats in Noida are pretty much affordable now since a lot many builders are coming up with the commercial and residential projects. In fact, the real estate companies have their own database of projects that may be considered by the buyers. Buyers get multiple options in properties here and thus it is beneficial. When compared to the other locations, the property sellers offer much easier terms where the buyers can relocate to a new location by re-selling their old house or property.
You may also like: Noida as a hot Real Estate Investment Destination
Most real estate companies do operate from their own websites and thus it is convenient for the buyers to look for suitable options. The real estate companies and builders in India have totally eased the process of buying and selling of property.
The Noida and Yamuna Expressway authorities are all gearing up to chart out their annual budgets this June, which is supposed to be allocated to the two areas in the current financial year. According to sources and statistics, nearly Rs 10,000 crore is said to be allocated to these two areas in 2017-18. As per the sources, Noida will put aside nearly Rs 6,000 crore, and YEIDA will contribute Rs. 4,000 crore to this project. Hence in the coming days, there will be huge development one can notice in both of these areas.
Patanjali brand leader Baba Ramdev will have a fresh setup of a naturopathy center. It will be spread over 400 acres. There will be an industry on 300 acres and also an international university spread on 50 acres close to the Yamuna Expressway. According to the sources of Patanjali Yogpeeth, this university will be unique which will be set in next five years. As per the sources of the Yogpeeth, there will be a mixed education of Indian as well as western schools. Hence it will be a center of attraction for the knowledge seekers who are interested in Yoga as well as other subjects.
The land that is selected by the Patanjali Yogpeeth is situated on 120-metre wide road which connects to Yamuna e-way. It is also located at a distance of four km from the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) said, officials. This famous Yogpeeth will have to pay 10% after allocation and the remaining 90% in installments, the official added. Hence over a period of 10 years, the payment will be completed by the Yogpeeth. As per the market experts, this will be a huge turning point for the real estate market in the city and surrounding areas which will have great effects on the new projects also. Considering the boom, there are many developers who have started the inquiry of land in this belt.
The board meeting of authorities of Noida and Yamuna is scheduled to be held on June 2 and 9 respectively with the purpose to finalize the budget. As a result of fund crunch faced by the authority, several proposed projects would be kept on hold including two proposed Metro projects. The metro projects the Sector 71-Greater Noida West line and Sector 142 -Botanical Metro line are among some of the poignant projects.
Officials from the NOIDA said that the steps are being taken to avoid a reiteration on the line what had happened in 2014 when around 50% of the flats were handed over back by the allottees. However, resident welfare associations are not content with the land-owning agency’s conclusion.
Read More: Noida emerging as Top Realty Destination
In the year 2014 when around 25000 flats were placed for sale in the open market, almost 13000 were returned by the people who were provided the documents also. There have been various reasons such as small sized bedrooms as well as the lack of primary infrastructure in the surrounding areas.