Home » Property News
Category Archives: Property News
With the launch of several new residential projects in Kolkata, the city has become one of the preferred destinations for real estate market in the country. Factors such as excellent connectivity and continuous developments in terms of social infrastructure and growth in the overall real estate market are drawing prospective home buyers in the area.
Connectivity is Major Boon in the Area
Planning to invest in residential property in New Town is a good decision because the area offers great connectivity to the residents primarily via Rajarhat Main Road and the EM Bypass.
- The Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is situated at a close proximity to the area. A flyover has been built in Action Area-I and there are proposals for several expressways and flyovers to ease traffic congestion in the region.
- Bus transport facilities are readily available here.
- There is a proposal for extending the Circular Railway from Bidhannagar Road or Ultadanga to New Town through Salt Lake and Lake Town.
The entire zone is dotted with several IT Parks and companies such as the DLF IT Park, TCS, Capgemini, Genpact, Accenture etc. Eminent developers in the area such as Team Taurus, Shapoorji Pallonji, DLF, Tata Housing and Srishti are coming up with several premium, luxury and ultra luxury projects. Some of the prominent projects for sale in Newtown are Arya Rajwada Sky, Shrachi Restello, Unitech Air and Shristi.
Also Read: Top Reasons to buy property in New Town
The flats in New Town are priced between Rs 6,000 per sq ft to Rs 3,800 per sq ft. One of the notable developments in the area is the construction of the New Garia-Airport line of the Kolkata Metro extension project that will be passing through the New Town area. New Town has been declared as a Solar City and expected to be known as a Smart Green City very soon. There are several educational institutions and recreational parks in the area. Well known hospitals such as the Tata Cancer Centre and Ohio Heart Hospital are also situated here. Considering all these factors, one may think of investing in residential projects at Kolkata.
On the other hand, Salt Lake City has clean and well-maintained roads and sanitation, relatively pollution free environment, shopping malls such as City Centre and a vast array of government offices and IT sector that cater to the entire city of Kolkata. S.D Construction Pvt Ltd, Salimji Construction and M.S Construction are the leading builders and developers in the area. The area is well-connected to other parts of the city through the EM Bypass. The area is served by state-owned and private buses, taxis and auto rickshaws. The nearest rail station is Sealdah Railway Station which is situated only 8.5 km away from the area. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is only about 12 km from the area. Current property rate of flats in Salt Lake City is around Rs 5100 to 5822 per sq ft.
Although, both New Town and Salt Lake are good options for investment, but it may be concluded that investment in New Town is more beneficial due to factors such as excellent connectivity, good social infrastructure and world-class amenities.
Lodha Group is one of the supreme real estate developers in India which was established in the year 1980 in Mumbai, India. Lodha Group lies among the top real estate companies of India which is particularly famous for its high-class residential and commercial projects. Most of the properties of Lodha Group are located in and around Mumbai in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The Group also has its presence in Hyderabad and Pune and is expanding to Bangalore as well. Internationally Lodha Group is present in the United Kingdom. Its presence in London makes it particularly very famous in India and the company’s growth is simply worth noticing in the recent times.
About Lodha Group
Lodha Group was founded by Mangal Prabhat Lodha in the year 1980. Mangal Prabhat Lodha was born on the 18th of December 1955 was a famous India politician and vice – president of the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) in Maharashtra came to establish this company in the year 1980. Abhishek Lodha, the son Mangal Prabhat Lodha is in charge of the development of the company in Mumbai. Lodha Group is one of the best real estate developers in India and is among the top select multinational real estate developers in the world with its presence internationally in London. Currently, there are 28 ongoing projects in London and within a span of few years of time, it might achieve new heights. The company is one of the most profitable real estate developers in India and has the record of being the largest by sales for consecutive three years in a row. Presently, Lodha Group is developing an area of around 43 million square feet of prime real estate.
Types of Property of Lodha Group
Residential and commercial properties are the two types of Lodha Group properties in Mumbai. The residential properties include world class housing facilities such as apartments and townships with all the luxurious facilities that one can dream off. The commercial properties include the premium spaces of various corporate giants and signature offices for the different multinational companies. In London, Lodha Group is only dealing with residential properties at the moment.
It is not easy to lie among one of the best developers in India but Lodha Group has achieved this in quick time since its inception. This vision of the group is to build a better life and the complete team works with utmost dedication to make it the best in the field of real estate in India. Lodha Group has not only played a significant role in the development of real estate in India but also it has played a vital part in social welfares as well. Corporate social responsibility is undertaken by the social initiative wing of the Lodha Group known as the Lodha Foundation. Lodha Foundation established in the year 2007 has its prime focus on the development of health, education and livelihood. These developmental initiatives are undertaken by Manju Lodha who is the chairperson of Lodha Foundation and is the wife of Mangal Prabhat Lodha.
Badlapur is in the Thane district and is an upcoming locality that owes to its proximity to the upcoming Panvel- Badlapur Highway, local train connectivity and commercial activity in the area. The locality is in the advanced stage with superior infrastructure in projects, basic amenities like schools, banks, hospitals, local market nearby etc. The developers as well as prominent buyers who want to buy residential property in Mumbai has found Badlapur quite a profitable location to invest in. Badlapur is the fastest growing city in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR).
Experts say that a 1BHK with an area of 550 sq ft is available for Rs 17-18 lakh in Badlapur. Meanwhile, a new project with an area of 640 sq ft is in the range of Rs 20-22 lakh. As far as the infrastructure is concerned there is an underground drainage line coming up in the locality. 3 lane roads are also developing in order to provide better road connectivity. MIDC has come up with an industrial area within the limits of Kulgaon Badlapur Municipal Council.
Property Prices in Badlapur, Mumbai
The Mumbai property rates highly depend on the fluctuation of property prices in Badlapur as well. As per random public survey Badlapur has become the second preferable residential city after Dombivli in Thane district. In last 3 to 4 years, Badlapur property rates has increased minimum up to 30 to 40 percent. In next 4 years, property rates are expected to rise up to 30 to 40 percent due to growing demand of Badlapur city. Mumbai real estate is seen to be recklessly investing a huge sum in the projects of this area. People prefer Badlapur city as First Home however, the city is totally fit for Second Destination due to Pollution Free, Green Environment and Cool Atmosphere.
By roadways Badlapur is well connected to Thane and Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
Also Read: Where to purchase flats in Mumbai?
- It is also connected to Navi Mumbai through Mahape. Neral-Badlapur road is the bridge between Kalyan and Karjat.
- The drastic and impressive development of NH-8 Arnala-Virar-Shirsad, SH-35 Kalyan-Badlapur-Karjat-Hal Phata, and SH-43 Katai-Naka-Badlapur and SH-38 Karjat to Hal Phata, under the Extended Mumbai Urban Infrastructure Project by Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has been a huge turning point.
- The proposed Monorail at Central suburbs connects Badlapur to Bhiwandi or Thane or Kalyan to Badlapur. Badlapur is about 50 kms from international airport and about 30 kms from the proposed Navi Mumbai airport. Badlapur is experiencing a steady growth in the real estate sector due to the approval from Mumbai Metropolitan Regional Development Authority for several developments of infrastructures in Badlapur.
Today, the town comprises of the erstwhile villages of Badlapur, Kulgaon, Belavali, Manjarli, Katrap and other smaller villages. And this area has given a huge boost to the Mumbai property rates. More people, who work in Mumbai and want 2 bhk in Mumbai, are now preferring to buy in near area Badlapur East. So Badlapur East has become the next stop for the discerning home hunter after Thane, Kalyan and Dombivli. Nature lovers are always attracted towards the location that witnesses natural beauty around itself with greenery, waterfalls, hilly region etc. Investors prefer such locations to enjoy their vacations and weekends or live a peaceful life after their retirement or renting it out for that matter.
We all know how costly Mumbai city actually is to live in. To get a proper apartment in Mumbai the price you need to pay is huge. But in recent days the real estates in Mumbai are becoming a little bit affordable for the common folk. The main reason for huge price hike in Mumbai Real Estate sector is Mumbai being the financial capital and the living space in Mumbai is pretty less comparing with the population of the city. In case of Navi Mumbai, we can say that, flats for sale in Mumbai are in your reach. So, let me give you an idea about the localities of Navi Mumbai where you can buy affordable homes and a rough rate analysis of those places.
Navi Mumbai is on the west coast of Maharashtra covering 150 km of the total 720 km of Konkan coast. CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) have divided Navi Mumbai in different zones.
Different Zones in Navi Mumbai
Here are the zones where most affordable housing can be found.
- Kharghar: -This locality is well planned and well developed by CIDCO. Divided into 45 sectors Kharghar is one of the well-designed regions of Navi Mumbai. Average buy price is Rs. 7650/sq.ft for apartments and for houses the range is in between Rs. 6500 & Rs.7300 / sq. ft. This locality has proper connectivity with bus routes linking to proper Mumbai city, has Medical facilities like Tata Memorial Hospital, near about 18 educational institutes (including NIFT) and shopping zones. So, this is a good choice for housing at Navi Mumbai.
- Panvel: -Panvel is located in Raigad district of Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). This place is highly populated and is a good mixture of residential and commercial areas. DAV, New Horizon, Buddhist International are some reputed schools here. Medical facilities are proper. It has close proximity to the Mumbai-Pune highway. Panvel has two regions; Old Panvel and New Panvel. Panvel real estate rates are about Rs. 5230 / sq.ft. Also the future prospect of Panvel is very good.
- Ulwe: -This locality is one of the fastest growing localities of Navi Mumbai. It is also in Raigad district. Well connected to other parts of Mumbai. Price ranges for apartments are in the ballpark of Rs. 5900 / sq. ft. in case or apartments and Rs. 4500 / sq. ft. in case of residential houses.
- Taloja: -Taloja like other nodes of Navi Mumbai is properly planned and well organised. Connected with other regions of Navi Mumbai via bus routes and train stations. The price of the apartments range between Rs. 4300 & Rs. 4550 / sq. ft. Mumbai Real Estate rates may touch the sky but here it is quite affordable in terms of living.
You may also like: Why is South Mumbai preferred by expats?
- Airoli: -It is also well developed residential and commercial zone of Navi Mumbai. It has two chief residential areas namely Airoli village and Diva Village. Connectivity is great. This region is well known for the hub of IT parks and educational institutes. It parks namely, iGate Knowledge Park, Print city, Reliable Tech Park and educational institutes like St. Xavier High School and the New Horizon Public School are well known here. Medical facilities are quite good also. The rates of apartments vary in the range of Rs. 7600 to Rs. 15000 / sq. ft.
- Seawoods: -It is also one of the most developed nodes of Navi Mumbai. God connectivity to Mumbai city via railway station, god hangout spots and restaurants are prime features of Seawoods. Reputed schools like Delhi Public School and Ryan International are in the neighbourhood along with Seawood Hospital. Property rates vary in between Rs. 9500 & Rs. 11000/ sq. ft.
So, here are some locations where you can find best Low Budget Housing in Navi Mumbai amidst uncountable flats for sale. Select your favourable locality and book your own apartment. Best of luck!!
Mumbai, the financial and commercial capital of India has a plethora of opportunities and plenty of basic facilities such as food, lodging, medical services, entertainment facilities etc. What else a person wants to settle down in a place? This is the significant reason most of the people prefer to buy residential property in Mumbai. What if you are an expat and want to purchase a flat for your family?So here we are going to list down some of the preferred locations in Mumbai where you can settle. There are main 3 places where one can settle down and live the life peacefully.
Top 3 Areas in Mumbai Preferred for Living
- Powai: In Powai, there is a high availability of good quality of homes, clean neighbourhood and the place lies close to workplaces.
- Juhu: Here, you will get many entertainment facilities where in weekends you can enjoy and relax.
- Bandra: The entertainment factor availability and the glamour quotient of Bandra adds up to all this making the environment just ideal.
Related Article: Top Areas Preferred by Expats in Mumbai
In all these places, there are some good options of affordable as well as luxury flats in Mumbai where you can easily purchase residential space. There are certain other factors, that may interest you and you should go through before purchasing a flat.