Pune is known for its thriving housing projects. You can easily get a loan to purchase an apartment in residential projects like Legacy Urbania in Punawale. However, one should not apply for a loan in hurry. Instead, take your time to do some research; so as to determine whether the flat is worthy of investment or not. Therefore make sure to add the following points to your checklist:
- Know the Price: Property prices are subject to vary considering the location and infrastructure facilities. Therefore, make sure to check for an apartment with different residential projects. Then only finalise an apartment that suits your pocket and lifestyle.
- Compare Loan: Do not rush while getting a loan. Calculate and compare home loans across the lenders so as to get the right loan.
- Buyer-Builder Agreement: Residential projects like Legacy Urbania in Punawale issue an allotment letter while booking the flat. The letter of allotment has clauses that give the real estate developers the authority to increase the rate of property during the possession. Therefore, make sure to read every word carefully.
- Location: Possess an apartment in an area where all the major infrastructure facilities are available.
- Exact Time of Possession: Keep track of the delivery timeline. Make sure that the builder mentions the grace period of at least 6 months in the contract.
- Other Charges: In addition to your property, you’ll be asked to pay extra charges such as parking fees, club membership fees, developmental fees etc. Make sure to learn about all the extra charges so that you don’t have to worry about pockets getting empty.
Reference Read: Things to Check While Buying a Flat in Pune