We all know how costly Mumbai city actually is to live in. To get a proper apartment in Mumbai the price you need to pay is huge. But in recent days the real estates in Mumbai are becoming a little bit affordable for the common folk. The main reason for huge price hike in Mumbai Real Estate sector is Mumbai being the financial capital and the living space in Mumbai is pretty less comparing with the population of the city. In case of Navi Mumbai, we can say that, flats for sale in Mumbai are in your reach. So, let me give you an idea about the localities of Navi Mumbai where you can buy affordable homes and a rough rate analysis of those places.
Navi Mumbai is on the west coast of Maharashtra covering 150 km of the total 720 km of Konkan coast. CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) have divided Navi Mumbai in different zones.
Different Zones in Navi Mumbai
Here are the zones where most affordable housing can be found.
- Kharghar: -This locality is well planned and well developed by CIDCO. Divided into 45 sectors Kharghar is one of the well-designed regions of Navi Mumbai. Average buy price is Rs. 7650/sq.ft for apartments and for houses the range is in between Rs. 6500 & Rs.7300 / sq. ft. This locality has proper connectivity with bus routes linking to proper Mumbai city, has Medical facilities like Tata Memorial Hospital, near about 18 educational institutes (including NIFT) and shopping zones. So, this is a good choice for housing at Navi Mumbai.
- Panvel: -Panvel is located in Raigad district of Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). This place is highly populated and is a good mixture of residential and commercial areas. DAV, New Horizon, Buddhist International are some reputed schools here. Medical facilities are proper. It has close proximity to the Mumbai-Pune highway. Panvel has two regions; Old Panvel and New Panvel. Panvel real estate rates are about Rs. 5230 / sq.ft. Also the future prospect of Panvel is very good.
- Ulwe: -This locality is one of the fastest growing localities of Navi Mumbai. It is also in Raigad district. Well connected to other parts of Mumbai. Price ranges for apartments are in the ballpark of Rs. 5900 / sq. ft. in case or apartments and Rs. 4500 / sq. ft. in case of residential houses.
- Taloja: -Taloja like other nodes of Navi Mumbai is properly planned and well organised. Connected with other regions of Navi Mumbai via bus routes and train stations. The price of the apartments range between Rs. 4300 & Rs. 4550 / sq. ft. Mumbai Real Estate rates may touch the sky but here it is quite affordable in terms of living.
You may also like: Why is South Mumbai preferred by expats?
- Airoli: -It is also well developed residential and commercial zone of Navi Mumbai. It has two chief residential areas namely Airoli village and Diva Village. Connectivity is great. This region is well known for the hub of IT parks and educational institutes. It parks namely, iGate Knowledge Park, Print city, Reliable Tech Park and educational institutes like St. Xavier High School and the New Horizon Public School are well known here. Medical facilities are quite good also. The rates of apartments vary in the range of Rs. 7600 to Rs. 15000 / sq. ft.
- Seawoods: -It is also one of the most developed nodes of Navi Mumbai. God connectivity to Mumbai city via railway station, god hangout spots and restaurants are prime features of Seawoods. Reputed schools like Delhi Public School and Ryan International are in the neighbourhood along with Seawood Hospital. Property rates vary in between Rs. 9500 & Rs. 11000/ sq. ft.
So, here are some locations where you can find best Low Budget Housing in Navi Mumbai amidst uncountable flats for sale. Select your favourable locality and book your own apartment. Best of luck!!